- Educational or editorial articles that stay relevant (evergreen) or tap into trending subjects.
- Staff involvement: bulleted outline or telephone call. Some aspect of opinion.
- Typically 1000-2000 words
- Either the news, or your news!
Your own original synopses of the news, or short updates about what’s happening in your business.
- Little-to-no staff involvement depending on choice of content.
- Typically 500-1000 words
What’s the best length for a blog?
However long it takes to make your point.
We could talk for a long time about optimum blog length – it’s a pretty hot topic amongst marketers. But length is contextual: it’s about what’s right for the subject, platform and audience. So we’ll decide on the optimum length when we write your blog.